UNITED scamHaters LTD .....

be careful with scamhaters

 

  I do not know what his real name is, I know him by the name of MORITZ NILS, the beginning of our introduction at one TWOO site. He asks about what relationship you are looking for. and I answer the question serious relationship.

Finally our conversation moves to another location, namely in the e-mail name he nilsmoritz10@gmail.com, every day we are getting more intense, we reply to each other's e-mails. and he introduced himself, starting from the number of his family, his romance, even his work.

he said he was from switzerland he worked in london the largest oil company in moscow the name of the company GAZPROM

he is present on various dating sites with different names, he chases Asian women.

he told me about his father's heart condition, he said he felt sorry for his father, he said his father would be operated on, I heard it felt bad

after we reply to each other's emails, at the end of our conversation, he will give a variety of gifts. he sent the items to my address, within three days I was called by a woman claiming to be from customs, and she asked me to pay tax on the package of 8 million rupiah, I wasn't sure because usually when there was a package and had to pay tax, the bill will come to the recipient's package of customs and the tax payment is not sent through a personal account

and in the end, I found out about the person who had been talking to me in the email, in the end I found out that the person was a ScamHaters, I searched in various kinds of blogs it turned out that the person had tricked Asian women

 




this is one of the photos

please be careful with this person, and one of our conversations


Thanks for your reply once more, 

now i will gradually tell you more about me and my family, …

Meanwhile I believe in open relationship without hidden anything from each other and that is why I believe we should use this medium to explain some details about each other for better understanding.

My letter may be long but it’s very important that you know every details of my life and family. I have read your email and its well noted and understood to me. I might be late to reply your emails sometimes but i promise to always keep in touch with you..

I personally want to marry from other culture and get some experience about other culture,. I like to marry from other culture to learn more about life. I purposely registered with that site to find a woman, who is not out there to play games, I’m happy that you are interesting for a real friendship so let keep the communication and see where it takes us from here.

Distance is never a barrier to me as I have a plan to visit you soonest if everything works fine with us. Every relationship is important to build on honest and sincerity; I was born on 10th June 1976 so I’m not getting any younger haha….

I have two siblings, a senior brother and a younger sister; they are all married and live with their families in Ontario Canada. Sad to say that my brother got accident some months ago and he is still recuperating in the hospital from the injuries sustained.

I study Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NA&ME) UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA CANADA and graduated as engineer, but my present job is procurement manager with my company because I have a related experience /knowledge about the department as well.

I’m 5.9ft tall and 85 in weight,  I like nature so much and attraction centers like natural structures and adventurous. my hobbies are traveling, watching movies, music’s, Gardening, swimming even though I’m not a good swimmer any way ha-ha……

I like all sports especially football because we are famous with football here and I’m really crazy about watching football, my team are FC Base football of Switzerland and Arsenal football club of London here, in addition I like exploring new events during my leisure time.

I like my parents so much because they are pillar of my success in life and I’m happy they gave me a supportive hand when I needed it must and brought me up with respect to my fellow human being and mom teach me lots on how to do house chores, you will be surprise that every Saturday I do my house chores since I’m living alone in my house.

I believe life is all about experiences and achieving collective and personal goal in life, my Dad is 73 years old while mom is 70 and both are still living together without separation and they still love each other, I really admire their understanding and approach to resolve matters and that was the secret of their successful marriage.

I believe we can start from here to know each other more until my planned visit to your country to meet you so that we can spend time together, but what is more important is mutual trust and patience until we meet each other.

I’m sorry if I took much of your times in reading my messages but its important i explain everything about me to you for better understanding to my personality and I hope to receive some explanation from you.

Attached are my pictures for you and I hope to get same from you so that I can save it on my computer to see you every day when I come to the office.

I will stop here but I will not forget to say take care always and keep in touch.

and

Happy to receive your email once more and thanks for your answers to my question's…

yesterday we had a meeting with one of visiting Board of Director in our company here about some changes in the company.  

At times my work keeps demanding my attention but my promise is that I will never forget to keep in touch with you even though I might reply late.

I decided to communicate with you through emails first because i'm always busy with my work on daily bases and go home late at night. 

but i have a plan to apply for a vacation to meet you once we develop mutual trust from each other. 

Don't worry i will never ask you for sex,unless after we get marriage

Meanwhile it’s very important for me to express to you how much you really mean to me. I wish I could do this in person But since we are physically separated by miles of emptiness, this expression must come in the form of letters such as this, 

I don’t know how to express my profound and sincere friendship I saw in you even when we never meet face to face to discourse what the future hold for us.

Ever since I meet you here I know without any doubt that I meet an honest woman who know what it take to be a good wife, well I accepted all your answer and I believe we have uncommon future but we have to wait and see where it takes us to from here.

My heart is always happy when I truthfully can say that by the grace of God I made a special woman in you. 

There is no better way in which to express my profound gratitude than to say that I have found a nice woman with some level of understanding about life.

I believe I made the right choice to communicate with you without any doubts in my mind.
always take care and keep in touch.

and


Good morning from London, I got all the documents already and we will be leaving to America on Saturday night.

meanwhile I have already sent those items as I promised to your address, my Dad health worsened yesterday and the doctor advised me to transfer him immediately to California heart center, I have taking up a step in right direction to meet you soon.

I know you will be surprise to receive all this items from me but I want to show you how serious and interesting I found you in my life now. since I met you here my life changed from loneliness and I’m happy I’m no more alone as I have you in my heart every day, I still bless the day I met you and since then we started a new life.

Please keep this package safe and secured because we will use the items inside when I come over there. I have good impression about you and I don’t want to doubt these feelings in me. 

I don’t want to travel to America with my luggage's so I decided to send it direct to you to keep for me so that it will be easy for me to fly direct from America to meet you after my dad surgery.

These are the items for you from me..............
3, Swiss T shirt polo’s,
One Golding necklace and bangle,
One wrist watch and a special ring for you.
One laptop computer and 10 packs of Swiss chocolate.
I enclose my mum souvenir inside the package because she found it so precious to give you that. Including Avon perfume and makeup set and also one teddy bear for you with my writing signature on it….others are my cloths and personal belonging to use when I’m there.

Honey, under the laptop pack in the luggage, I hid some money inside it…please take 10,000 dollars from the (40, 000.00) Dollars inside my luggage for your personal use and also to book a hotel for me where I will lodge near your place when I come over there, I might book another flight from America once my dad health improves to fly direct to meet you…

I don’t have enough time since the doctor told me to take my dad to America and you know I’m the only person that can takes care of him at the moment.  Please keep this as confidential matter between us till I arrive there.

Meanwhile I will send these items via EXPRESS LINK COURIER SERVICE COMPANY here in UK, they will call you on arrival to collect the luggage pack when they arrived, I have given them your information’s and phone number to contact you when they arrive your over there,

I mean the information’s you send to me including your email address because they said they will send the tracking information's to your email, call me immediately you receive the package, this might surprised you but its comes from the bottom on my heart to spend all this amount for you.

This has been my life that I respect and cherish those you make me happy, I bought this Gold items some months back which I wanted to present as a gift to someone but due to some unacceptable behavior from her I decided to keep it, and now it’s your luck to get them, please keep this items very secure so that you will use them when i arrive over there…

Dear, this will also assures you that I will come to meet you, please don’t complain about anything as I have taking the right step to show you my willingness to have a real relationship. I know your heart will always keep in me the safest place, kindly call or send email to me as soon as you receive the parcel immediately to confirm you got the package.

I might spend 2 weeks there depending on the outcome of my dad health, my phone number will be on 24hours daily as I told you, I will roam my number so that you can get me on phone whenever you call me,

Please I registered this package as confidential and express delivery so that you will receive it in due time….please if you can’t get me on call, just send message to my WhatsApp or email to me as I will always check my email daily to communicate with you.

i will send email to you when i arrives in America to inform you that we have arrived safely.  please find the attached picture of my luggage to you for easy identification when it arrives over there.

Always have a pleasant day and keep in touch. 

 I hope my information is useful, be carareful

 

Comments

  1. selamat siang..ini persis seperti yang dia lakukan pada saya. terimakasih blog ini menyelamatkan saya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment